Even if you aren’t fond of math, here are some numbers you’re going to love! You can also view the spreadsheet here
- $3.7M Committed to SYNGAP1 Research since inception via 25 different grants to 22 different institutions (Please note - these are roughly double from end of 2021!)
- 70K+ Following @cureSYNGAP1 on 6 social media channels
- 1,164 Patients counted in 60 countries
- 200 US patients enrolled in Ciitizen
- 171 Syngap Warriors profiled on our website
- 129 blog posts to update families
- 86 Episodes of SYNGAP10 Podcast to update Syngap families & friends
- 85 Languages available on our website for our diverse community
- 66 Webinars posted on our website
- 22 US/UK Umbrella Organizations joined to ensure SYNGAP1 is at the table
- 20 Families Represented currently or previously on our US Board of Directors
- 13 Studies recruited or recruiting for with Ciitizen, Longboard Pharmaceuticals, RARE-X, Simons Searchlight, Boston Children’s Hospital, UCLA, Kennedy Kreiger, Duke University, University of Toronto, Cooke Children’s Hospital, John Carroll University, and LGS Foundation.
- 10 Scientists & Clinicians on our Scientific Advisory Board
- 10 Patient Movies on our website, including the award-winning ‘Celebrating Caren’
- 4 Roundtables complete - 3 at AES +1 en Espanol: 1st syngap.fund/rt1; 2nd syngap.fund/rt2; 3rd syngap.fund/rt; Espanol syngap.fund/cc1
- 4 Discrete Organizations formed: SRF US, SRF UK, SRF EU & Fondo Syngap (Latin America)
- 1 ICD-10 Code secured from the US CDC; working on ICD-11 Code from WHO
- 1 SRF Conference including Scientific Meeting and Caregiver Connect
- $0 Spent on Overhead - our Founders cover all overhead costs
Thank You All!
As we welcome in the New Year, we expect 2023 to be another year of growth and promising research while we work together to find a cure for our kids! Thank you for a great 2022 and for all of your support to SRF and to each other!